2009年2月5日木曜日

A diet, a simple diet, a model, beauty, overeating, weight, a double chin, a style, transformation

Let's diet putting the self-hint on me.




"Here becomes thin. " , "How beautiful I am!", and "Image

of my ideal" are done ..projecting me onto the mirror.., I of

the mirror am seen every day, and the self-hint is put.




It is said that a kind of hormone that exists in the brain is

secreted, it becomes thin really, and it becomes beautiful

if the self-hint is put.




The way is easy.




First of all, a big mirror where the whole body reflects is

prepared. And, it observes ..my body.. often when it is possible

to do by weighing oneself twice, becoming naked afterwards, and

copying the whole body onto the mirror ..the whole body and the

side.. with hand glass etc. , and the accident hint of the morning and

the night of every day is put on me.




However, becomeing thin only because of the copy in the mirror still

might be quite serious though it is said it is effective even in the so

much and the success rate be low.




You will do other movements etc. together. The one of being do squat

etc. without overworking in a short time seeing the mirror is also effective.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿